Open Studios in Santa Cruz is coming up!!!
The welcoming committee is ready to great you!!
You can download the app for your phone to locate all the artist’s you want to visit (Art Council Santa Cruz)
Come visit me!!! North County Artist #47
October 7th and 8th 11am til 5pm
Hey Santa Cruzians!! This weekend is September’s First Friday event!
I will be hanging my art at Nut Kreations and will be showing for the full month there!
So come downtown Santa Cruz, Friday from 5 to 8pm and see my work and the artwork from all the First Friday artists that will be exhibiting downtown at different venues!!!
Nut Kreations in Downtown Santa Cruz will be hosting my Artwork for the month of September for the First Friday Art tour!!
Come on down and check out my latest work and all the other artists that are being hosted by many other shops downtown!!! Enjoy some music and wine!!!
I am not going to be in the Encore Open Studios this weekend!!
Since it was my first experience with Open Studios, I was not sure how it was going to go. Well, if you are in the hood checking out other artists that are open for encore and you want to buy a print, cards, art jewelry or an original…….call me!!! 🙂
I will be around!! 831 325-3905
So Open Studios is coming up in like under 59 days…………..
If you are in Santa Cruz and want to check out the shows! You can get the Artists Guide a bunch of different ways now!
Remember my Artist number is #52 in the guide book!!!!
How to Get Your Hands on the 2015 Artists Guide
- Pick up a FREE Guide in the September 30th Good Times.
- Buy the Guide for $5 at outlets throughout the county starting September 9th.
- A list of outlets will be available on the Arts Council website.
- Guides will remain on sale throughout the tour for people who don’t pick up a free copy in Good Times.
- Download a FREE pdf of the Guide – available on the Arts Council & Good Times’ websites late August.
- Purchase the $4.99 App for iPhone, iPad, Android phones. App will be available mid-September.