So Open Studios is coming up in like under 59 days…………..
If you are in Santa Cruz and want to check out the shows! You can get the Artists Guide a bunch of different ways now!
Remember my Artist number is #52 in the guide book!!!!
How to Get Your Hands on the 2015 Artists Guide
- Pick up a FREE Guide in the September 30th Good Times.
- Buy the Guide for $5 at outlets throughout the county starting September 9th.
- A list of outlets will be available on the Arts Council website.
- Guides will remain on sale throughout the tour for people who don’t pick up a free copy in Good Times.
- Download a FREE pdf of the Guide – available on the Arts Council & Good Times’ websites late August.
- Purchase the $4.99 App for iPhone, iPad, Android phones. App will be available mid-September.
got a box of tote bags to silk screen up! Should I screen up my dog rescue message image or come up with something new………..hmmmmmm
I am still trying to sell my big quilters table! I posted on Craigslist 3 times now. I think it would be a good table for a school or sewing shop as well as a artsy/craftsy type with allot of space!
Spread the word if you know of anyone who needs a table. I really want to re-do my sewing space and this table is in the way of me doing anything!!!! EESSHHHHH!!!!!!!
I try to schedule out my week with each day with a task.
Mondays are cutting days. I spend my day cutting out bags and getting them ready for sewing.
Tuesday and Wednesdays are for sewing. I try and sew up all the bags I had cut out on Monday. Sometimes I can make up to 10 a day depending on which bag style has been cut out. After 10 years of making my bags, I don’t need to follow a pattern and have an assembly line style of doing the work.
Thursdays are for computer design work. I spend the day working on my sewing pattern designs. I have 12 patterns and will be redoing the cover images for all of these and tweaking the instructions.
Friday! is my fun day! I play around with new ideas for bags or practice sewing clothing. I have bought a Singer Professional 5 serger/coverstitch machine. This thing is the bomb! A smooth running machine that can do it all. I am having fun with it. I will post my clothing items for sale on my second etsy page. http://www.etsy.com/shop/myfavoritefrock