Whew! Getting busy!
My small house is being taken over by portraits! Started 4 more and was contacted for a few more!
If you are interested in a custom portrait for the holidays, I still can take on a few more!
Or you can always buy a gift certificate for someone!
Contact me at 831 325-3905 or shoot me an email!
Just finished my pet portrait of Harper the cat! This canvas is a 30×36
OPEN STUDIOS!!! ONE MONTH FROM TODAY PEOPLE!!
Come visit me and see my work Artist #52 in the guide
North County October 3rd & 4th
South County October 10th & 11th
Encore October 17th & 18th
11am – 5pm
Preview Exhibit September 26th – October 18th
Preview Exhibit Public Reception September 27th, 3-6pm
Santa Cruz Art League, 526 Broadway
For years, the Artist Guide was sold in stores for $20, with about 3,000 folks picking up a copy. This year, we’re changing how we do business and doing everything it can to monumentally expand the fan base for local artists.
We’ve joined forces Good Times for the 2015 Tour, and with their help we will distribute 40,000 Guides this year. In late September, 35,000 full-color, glossy, magazine-style Guides will be inserted into the Good Times and will be distributed in Monterey and Santa Clara counties – FREE to anyone who picks up a copy. Cue the towering flames! Hear the roar of the crowd.
For fans who miss the September issue of the Good Times, and folks used to the classic system, we’ll have 5,000 Guides available, for just 5 bucks, in outlets throughout September and October. Plus, our Open Studios app has more cowbells, whistles, and functionality than ever.
So Open Studios is coming up in like under 59 days…………..
If you are in Santa Cruz and want to check out the shows! You can get the Artists Guide a bunch of different ways now!
Remember my Artist number is #52 in the guide book!!!!
How to Get Your Hands on the 2015 Artists Guide
- Pick up a FREE Guide in the September 30th Good Times.
- Buy the Guide for $5 at outlets throughout the county starting September 9th.
- A list of outlets will be available on the Arts Council website.
- Guides will remain on sale throughout the tour for people who don’t pick up a free copy in Good Times.
- Download a FREE pdf of the Guide – available on the Arts Council & Good Times’ websites late August.
- Purchase the $4.99 App for iPhone, iPad, Android phones. App will be available mid-September.